Take a look at our upcoming events.
LIVE Q & A
February 6, 2023 @ 5 pm EST
- Available to anyone who has signed up for membership or mentoring program.
- Please email [email protected] if you do not have the link.
MICROBES & MENTAL HEALTH SUMMIT
March 14 - 21, 2023
- Do you struggle with brain fog, memory loss, or chronic headaches? What about depression, anxiety, PTSD, or ADHD? If you have mental health symptoms with no known cause, toxic microbes might be to blame.
- Join us at the Microbes and Mental Health Summit, where more than 40 of the world’s leading experts in Lyme, co-infections, mental health, autoimmunity, and more will help you find and heal the underlying causes of your worst symptoms. Healing starts here.
Email [email protected] for more information
March 16-18, 2023 @ Hilton (Charlotte University Place)
- Dr. O'Hara will be leading the Lyme Plenary with Tom Moorcroft, DO, Myriah Hinchey, ND, Darrin Ingels, ND and many more!
ILADS Vector-Borne Illness Fundamentals
March 24-25, 2023 @ The Hotel Hershey (Hotel Rd)
- Join us in March for a full day program on the Fundamentals of diagnosing and treating tick-borne diseases. Produced in partnership with the PA Lyme Resource Network, our program kicks off Friday evening with dinner and a guest-speaker presentation from ILADS member Nancy O'Hara, MD on PANS/PANDAS followed by a full day of programming Saturday focused on the diagnosis and treatment of vector-borne illnesses.
Previous Facebook Live
JULIE COX, MSW, LCSW, PLLC will provide Facebook Live link
Website: www.parentingwithpans.com / www.juliecox.org | Email Address: [email protected]
THE CONVERSATIONS ON HEALING PODCAST
November 14, 2022 4 pm EST
- Hosted by Shay Beider, founder and executive director of Integrative Touch.
- Includes conversations with renowned healthcare leaders and practitioners to explore the world of wellness, the incredible powers of self-care and what it truly means to heal today
Visit www.integrativetouch.org/conversations-on-healing for the recorded podcast!
LEARNING TO SLAY THE BEASTS PODCAST
November 13, 2022 4 pm EST
- Sara German and Dr. O'Hara talk about all the challenging things that we are working to overcome, PANS/PANDAS/BGE as well as anxiety, health and relationship issues.
The link to the recorded podcast will be posted under MEDIA
DR. M'S WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST PODCAST
November 7, 2022 1 pm EST
- Dr. Chris Magryta and O’Hara will discuss PANS, PANDAS and related disorders, the current pathophysiology, etiology, and treatment approaches.
Visit www.docsmo.com to listen to the recorded podcast!
PANS, PANDAS & AUTOIMMUNE ENCEPHALITIS
October 1- 31st, 2022
- Learn more about PANS, PANDAS & Autoimmune Encephalitis
EPIDEMIC ANSWERS & DOCUMENTING HOPE WELCOME DR. NANCY O’HARA FOR A DISCUSSION ON DEMYSTIFYING PANS/PANDAS WITH MARIA RICKERT HONG
Wednesday, October 26 at 1 pm
- Join Dr. O’Hara and Maria on PANS/PANDAS: A Functional Medicine Guide to Basal Ganglia Encephalitis
Visit www.epidemicanswers.org for more information
6TH ANNUAL 10BEST AWARDS PARTY!
Sunday, October 23rd @ 4pm
- Dr. O’Hara is one of Natural Nutmeg’s 10BEST 2022 Reader Nominated Awards for Holistic Pediatrician!
- Location: Bridge Healing Arts Center in Farmington
- Networking and Raffle Prizes
- Local Wine & Beer, Organic and Gluten-Free Appetizers
Email [email protected] for more information
ONLINE BIOINDIVIDUAL NUTRITION FORUM
October 21-23, 2022
- Challenging cases are becoming the norm, not the exception. As chronic conditions rise, stay ahead of the latest science and cutting-edge practices to feel better and for practitioners to best serve our patients and clients. Using a bioIndividual approach gets outstanding results, even with the most complex cases. This Summit is for any wellness practitioners who want to support their clients bioindividually and any families who want to keep abreast of cutting-edge content and issues facing all of our families.
- Join Dr. O’Hara, Julie Matthews and other cutting-edge practitioners, researchers, and other physicians!
Friday, October 20 to Sunday, October 22, 2022, Orlando, FL
- Breakout Session with Drs. Nancy O'Hara & Lindsey Wells – Pediatric Immunology: Demystifying PANS/PANDAS: Healing Through Case Studies
FUNCTIONAL FORUM MEETUP OF PHILADELPHIA
Monday, October 3 6:30-8:30 EST
- Dr. O’Hara will be lecturing on Demystifying PANS/PANDAS: A Functional Medicine Guide to Basal Ganglia Encephalitis
- Functional Forum Meetup of Philadelphia’s Main Line is a monthly meeting for integrative practitioners to learn from each other and other functional/integrative medicine providers
Visit www.holisticexpert.org for more information
FREE LIVE Q & A WITH DR. O’HARA
Thursday, September 29
1-1:50pm for Practitioners
2-2:50pm for Parents
- Dr. O’Hara will be leading an interactive meet-up, answering your questions about PANS, PANDAS, BGE, Lyme and Mold
email [email protected] to sign up and get the link
PEDIATRIC BRAIN AND RESILIENCE SUMMIT
Thursday, September 8-10 @ Terranea Resort, Palos Verdes, CA
- Functional Medicine Approach to Autism/ADHD
- Mast Cell Activation, POTS and Children
MEDICAL ACADEMY OF PEDIATRIC SPECIAL NEEDS (MAPS)
September 8-10, 2022, Costa Mesa, CA
- Demystifying PANS/PANDAS: A Functional Medicine Guide on Basal Ganglia Encephalitis
PSYCHIATRY REDEFINED ONLINE SYMPOSIUM
- PANS/PANDAS: Transforming a Devastating Chronic Illness into a Treatable Disorder
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
Free news and nourishment from Dr. O’Hara right to your inbox. Never miss an update!