MENTORING BY DR. O’HARA
Contact [email protected] for current availability
If you are a medical practitioner or health professional looking to treat PANS/PANDAS/BGE in your own clinic, Dr. O’Hara’s mentoring program was made for you.
When you sign up for mentoring, you will get access to:
- One-on-one and group virtual or in-person mentoring sessions with Dr. O’Hara
- With the purchase of a mentoring session, Dr. O’Hara will review your patient or client’s history, laboratory testing and questions as provided prior to your mentoring session
- Dr. O’Hara’s famous flowchart: a one-page guide for diagnosing and treating PANS/PANDAS/BGE (will be sent after your first session)
The aim of the mentorship program is to equip you with the knowledge, skills and tools you need to recognize and treat PANS/PANDAS/BGE in your own practice. We highly recommend signing up for the Membership Program first as this will get you started at your own pace with:
- Detailed videos that walk you through every step to understanding, diagnosing, and treating PANS/PANDAS/BGE
- Individualized, tailored lectures
- Live, quarterly Q & A with Dr. O’Hara and more
VIRTUAL MENTORING PACKAGES
Virtual mentoring is provided in packages as below and can be one-on-one with Dr. O’Hara or in a group of peers (hand-picked by you or assigned by Dr. O’Hara to meet your needs):
- One Session (Typically 1 hour)
- Quarterly (4 Sessions)
- Monthly (12 Sessions)
Dr. O’Hara can also provide individual mentoring in your office or hers. Please contact our staff for details ([email protected]).
Our mentoring is not just for pediatricians. The program is available to a diverse range of medical and health practitioners, including:
- and more
Don’t see yourself in this list? Contact us to see if the mentoring program is right for you.